October 11-16, 2014
- A hilarious and tiny (about the size of a credit card) thing on the walk to school. It roughly translates to, Caution! This cat sleeps with one eye open.
- Van in the streets near school last weekend while I was treasure hunting with Frankie!
- More street numbers, which I’ve added a full collection to my portfolio site here.
- A building near our homestay. While I’m walking to school each day I notice things I want to photograph, but don’t always have time. In fact, there was a super cool car that was gone after a week… gotta act fast from now on.
- Getting a little snack after Pizza & Paroles (our weekly wellness lunch discussion) with Sofia, Michael and Anna.