September 12, 2014
- A little buddy on the way to school.
- La Boca Loca, a.k.a Mexican food in Aix! I’ve never been so content in my life.
- The restaurant serves burritos, quesadillas, and tacos. I got a burrito and it was actually pretty good, so I’m definitely going back in the future. It was also the first time I actually felt full after lunch. Usually I feel like I can’t finish a sandwich or panini, but I’m not necessarily full, I just can’t eat anymore. It’s a weird feeling, so it was nice to have a burrito to actually fill me up!
- Running around Aix Amazing Race-style during the school hosted scavenger hunt.
- We arrived back to the school first, so fingers-crossed that we at least placed in the hunt! Margeaux said she would announce the winners and prizes at the beginning of the week!
- More cute numbers around Aix.