September 27 - October 5, 2014
- House name on the way to school. I really enjoy how a lot of the houses have names in addition to numbers posted.
- Buildings washed in white and blue on Bon Pasteur.
- Chandelier at Columbus Cafe. I think the building may have once been a church.
- So much chèvre at the market! Je l'adore.
- Pink and blue building across from Hotel Aquabella.
- The courtyard inside the Aix-Marseille building near school. Michael and I ate our lunch from Tomate & Basilic that we won from IAU’s scavenger hunt.
- Dojo Mirabeau on the walk to school.
- I have absolutely no idea what this place is called, but I thought it was pretty. Near Hotel Roy René!
- Only the beginning of the horrendous cold I got here. Being sick in France is no more glamorous than it is in American. It started as a sore throat, then a head cold, then sneezes and watery eyes and a lack of breathing, and finally into just a cough. Thank God that’s on the way out!
- Waiting at the Gare Routière for the bus to Mt. St. Victoire, which we almost missed! (Though Meghan got lost and actually did miss it and had to come on a later one… oops.)