September 6-8, 2014
- Super cool graffiti on one of those metal doors they use to protect a shop when it’s closed. No idea what that’s called.
- A yummy little gelato treat from a beautiful store.
- Lots of cheese from our school picnic Saturday at Mont St. Victoire.
- Flowers at the Place Vendome, where we ate lunch one day.
- Our delicous lunch that day. Surprisingly, there are 2 vietnamese restaurants in very close proximity to our school!
- The Hotel de Ville, which I believe is like City Hall. It’s also really close to our school and I’d like to go in one day this semester and look around.
- I’ve decided to document different house and business numbers around the city during the semester. More to come soon!